Submission period will be April 24th - June 30th
● Judging will take place on Sept. 12, 2023 during the hours of 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
● MCHBA will notify all entrants of an estimated judging time slot no later than two (2) weeks prior to judging.
● NOTE: Historically, an hour either side of your appointment slot should be allowed – several factors can make the judges arrive either earlier or later.
● If it becomes clear to a driver that your time interval can be predictably changed, they will make every effort to notify the representative present on judging day as soon as possible.
● When the judges arrive and discover the property is not ready for judging, grounds for automatic disqualification will incur.
● Homeowners, Sales Representatives, Builders and/or their employees are allowed on site during the scheduled judging time but are not allowed to interact with judging teams. If questions need to be asked, the team leader (not a judge) will ask the representative onsite.
● If the homeowner must be out of the area on the judging day, the entrant must make arrangements for someone to be present to give entrance to the judges.
● Entrants must make arrangements at all gated communities for the judging teams and photographers to enter the premises prior to judging day.
● Professional photographers will be granted access to all outdoor areas of the home without exception.
● Furnishings in the house will not be considered part of the judging criteria.
● Judges will individually complete a judging sheet for each home they view. Judges sheets will be available at MCHBA for your review if you desire to see the judges scores after the winners have been announced.